- Training Workshop on Administration and Scoring of Psychological Tools -16th August 2021 to 18th August 2021
NSS Training College, Ottapalam organised a Three day Workshop training for M.Ed students on Administration and Scoring of Psychological Tools from 16.08.21 to 18.08.21. The workshop was conducted through online platform.
- NCTE- PAR preparation Training Programme – 21st December 2021
NSS training college ottapalam and Vidyabhyasa Vikasa Kendram jointly organised a webinar for Principals of teacher education institutions FOR NCTE- PAR preparation and uploading. Dr. K. K Shine, honourable chairman of NCTE- SRC inaugurated the webinar. Dr Ampili Aravind principal and Dr. K S Sajan assistant professor of NSS Training College Ottapalam and Dr P. S. Bisni Assistant professor of SNM Training College moothakunnam where the key resource persons.
- Workshop training on Critical Understanding of ICT- 18th February 2020
A Workshop training on critical understanding of ICT was conducted for first year and second year B.Ed. students of the college in collaboration with IT Club. Dr K. S Sajan, Assistant Professor of the college shared his expertise in the field of Technology for developing e content
- Online Training Class for UGC NET in Education – 14th May 2020
Dr Thiyagu Surya Assistant Professor Central University Kasaragod, Department of Education conducted an orientation program for UGC NET and JRF aspirants of NSS Training College Ottapalam. He conducted the class via online Google meet platform.
- MOODLE based LMS Faculty Training Programme – 7th June 20020 to 11th June 2020
One week faculty training program on MOODLE based LMS started today. All faculties can participate in the program and decided to conduct the program for one week to equip all to design and start course for students soon.
- Online Training Programme for School Teachers – 12th & 13th August 2020
The Extension club of N.S.S TRAINING COLLEGE OTTAPALAM (Research Centre in Education, Affiliated to University of Calicut, Accredited by NAAC with ‘A ‘grade) in collaboration with IQAC of the college Organizes Two days *Online Training Programme for School teachers* on *21st Century Classrooms – Digital tools and its Applications*
- Orientation Training Programme for APA 7th Edition – 14th August 2020
An online training program on APA 7th edition formatting of research paper was conducted today for M.Ed and Research Scholars of the college. Faculties of college, Research scholar and MEd students were participated in the program. Dr sankaranarayanan paleeri and Dr K S Sajan were acted as resource persons for the session.
- Faculty Development Training programme on Technopedagogy – 25th May 2020 to 30th May 2020
NSS Training College Ottapalam in collaboration with NSS Training College pandalam and NSSTraining College changanacherry, organised 6 days faculty development program -An online short-term course “Techno Pedagogical aspect of Global Competency in Higher education” from 25/08/20 to 30/05/2020.
- Training for Research proposal preparation – 27th August 2020
Dr.KS Sajan Conducted a work shop about Research Proposal Format. Focused for MEd second years for the formatting purpose of Proposal Presentation &Submission.
- One day Training program on YouTube live streaming – 10th September 2020
An online one-day training program on YouTube live streaming was organised by IQAC of NSS Training College, Ottapalam in Collaboration with IT Club.
- Workshop training for Research Tool Development and Standardisation – 9th November 2020
A workshop training on the topic ”Development and Validation of Research Tools” was conducted in association with M.Ed. Department, NSS Training College, Ottapalam.
- Orientation regarding the modification of Internship programme of B.Ed. 2019-21 batch – 11th November 2020
The Board of Studies in Eduation(UG), University of Calicut decided to conduct an orientation for the training colleges under the jurisdiction of the university on 11th November 2020 regarding the modification in the internship programme during the Covid -19 pandemic situation.
- ICT Training – 21st June 2019
One day training on mobile based digital administration of education ‘Technogogy’ was conducted by post graduate department of NSS Training College, Ottapalam on 21st June 2019.
- Academic Writing Workshop Training – 26th June 2019
A one-day training workshop for the M Ed students was conducted on the topic academic writing of research articles. Dr ampili Aravind inaugurated the program and Dr K. S. Sajan acted as resource person for the workshop.
- One day Training program on Career Advancement and Placement Schemes – 4th July 2019
IQAC of NSS Training College Organised one-day training program on career advancement and placement scheme for the faculty of NSS Training College Ottapalam on 4-7-2019.
- Training for Critical Understanding of ICT – 14th July 2019
One day workshop training on critical understanding of ICT was conducted on 15/07/2019, monday for third semester B.Ed. students as part of their enhancing professional competency in the curriculum.
- A Training Session for Internship – 16th July 2019
An orientation session related to the internship program for the third semester B.Ed. students was organized in the college auditorium. Principal Dr.Ampili Aravind presided over the function.
- ICT training for M.Ed. Students – 21st August 2019
The workshop was inaugurated by Sri Rajiv Warrier on 19-8-19 and the students have actively participated in the workshop. The Workshop was Co-Ordinated by Dr K S Sajan Asst. Professor NS S Training College Ottapalam
- Training for Solar Eclipse – 19th December 2019
A training program for students on Solar Eclipse was organized in collaboration with Kerala Sasthra Sahithya Parishad on 19/12/2019. Sri.P. Parameswaran (Sasthra Sahithya Parishad) handled the session on the scientific process behind ” Valaya sooryagrahanam”.
- Training on NAAC for Teacher Education Institutions – 19th December 2019
Dr. Seema Menon K. P, Assistant Professsor & NAAC co-ordinator, NSS Training College, Ottapalam and Dr. Bhagyalakshmi. R, Assistant Professor of the College has actively participated in ” Awareness program for teacher education institutions ” held on 12 th December, 2019 in NAAC office, Bengaluru.
- Academic Writing Training Workshop – 6th & 7th March 2018
An academic writing training workshop was conducted for MEd Students on 6th and 7th of March 2018. Dr K S Sajan faculty of education coordinated and acted as resource person for the workshop.
- ICT Training workshop for B.Ed. students – 6th April 2018
A training workshop for B Ed 4th semester students of N S S Training College Ottapalam, to summarize the activities done for their ICT experiences obtained through out their B Ed academic Period.
- One Week Training Programme on Web 2.0 and e-collaboration – 22nd October 2018 to 24th October 2018
- IQAC Training on Digital Lesson Planning – 27th January 2017
A one-day training workshop on creating digital lesson plans using digital taxonomy and incorporating web 2.o tools was organised by IQAC, NSS training college, Ottapalam on 25th January 2017 by physical science students.
- Academic Writing Training Programme for M.Ed. Students – 20th February 2017
Academic writing workshop for 4th sem M.Ed. conducted on 20-02-2017. Key resource person Dr. V.P.Joshith Assistant Professor Central University Kerala.
- Training Programme on E-portfolio Creation – 15th June 2017
An academic training programme of E-portfolio creation for teaching faculties and students was conducted on 15th June 2017. The training programme was conducted in online mode.
- ICT training for M.Ed. Students – 21st August to 23rd August 2017
ICT training for M.Ed. 2017-19 batch was conducted from 21st August to 23rd August 2017.
- Academic training in connection with EPC in modified curriculum – 19th October 2017
An academic discussion is conducted in connection with Restructured Curriculum. The discussion was mainly focused on EPCs
- Six-day SPSS Training workshop at RIE Mysore – 11th February 2016 to 16th February 2016
6 Day SPSS Training workshop at RIE Mysore (NCERT) attended by Dr K S Sajan and Sri SanakaraNarayanan Paleeri
- Multimedia Training at NCERT, New Delhi – 18th March 2016
Our college faculty Sri Sankara Narayanan Paleeri attended Multimedia training programme at NCERT NEW DELHI.
- Faculty Training Programme – 22nd & 23rd March 2016
Two-day faculty training programme organized by Directorate of Teacher Education, University of Calicut.
- Language Lab Training- 10th June 2016
A training session in English language conducted in the college language lab.
- Training Programme on Podcasting – 30th June 2016
A training programme on podcasting in blogs was conducted today by Dr K.S. Sajan for the teaching faculty of the college. Various aspects and possibilities of podcasting in teaching learning process were explained during the session.
- ICT Training for M.Ed. Students – 24th October 2016
As part of the M.Ed. curriculum Dr K S Sajan conducted a training programme on ICT to learn Audacity Presentation Video editing and Blogging.