Programme outcomes of B.Ed. Course
On successful completion of the program the prospective teachers will be able to,
Programme Outcome 01:
Master in pedagogical knowledge, professional competencies and skills to become as a competent teacher
Programme Outcome 02:
Proficient in fundamental ICT skills indispensable for personal and professional development
Programme Outcome 03:
Competent to amalgamate various methods, strategies and approaches in teaching learning process
Programme Outcome 04:
Appreciate philosophical, sociological, cultural, political and environmental perspectives of
Programme Outcome 05:
Motivate for lifelong learning and continuing education for professional development
Programme Outcome 06:
Sensitize the effective ways in anticipating and solving the social problems and challenges of
Programme Outcome 07:
Analyze the trends, issues and challenges facing in the contemporary education system.
Programme Outcome 08:
Proficient to apply the knowledge of educational management and administration in academic planning, organization and decision making
Programme Outcome 09:
Acquire democratic and social values of an ideal teacher there by inspire the learners
Programme Outcome 10:
Acquaint with the prominent role of educational psychology in identifying the individual differences of the learners and in facilitating their learning.
Programme Outcomes of M.Ed. Course
The M. Ed. programme aims at preparing truly professional teacher educators and other personnel specialized in different areas of education. The programme intends to achieve the following objectives:
- To conceive the nature of education as a discipline
- To understand how concepts/ theories/issues drawn from disciplines cognate to education
- To develop specialized knowledge and understanding of the bases of education
- To create national and international perspectives on educational theory and practice
- To develop understanding of human behavior and personality for guiding efficient and effective learning
- To acquire skills required to take up leadership roles in the areas of education
- To develop a rational conceptualization of educational research
- To enhance essential ICT skills required for educational practice and professional empowerment
- To develop competence in specialized areas such as Elementary and Secondary Education
- To sharpen epistemological, axiological and ontological perspectives of school education and teacher education for enhancing conceptual understanding of education
- To reflect on the multiple contexts in which the schools and teacher education institutions are working
- To integrate information and communication technology to teaching-learning and training transaction
- To develop skills among students to manage internships, practicals and field attachment
- To develop competency in the development of curriculum, syllabus, textbooks, and instructional materials, evaluation and assessment
- To develop ability to analyze and reflect upon one’s professional experience
- To appreciate the challenge of theorizing education and identify relationship between theory and practices
- To learn the skills required for playing a leadership role in different areas of school education
Programme Outcomes of Ph.D.
- Recognise the benefits of research and utilize the same for academic upliftments.
- Build a concrete idea and develop a scientific attitude towards research.
- Develop the right perspective towards research and upheld the research ethics in one’s profession.
- Reflect on the scientific knowledge used in research methodologies and use it for the welfare of the society.
- Explore and examine various research issues.
- Familiarize one-self with various statistical techniques and softwares used for the proper validation of research tools.
- Develop a conceptual framework on various types of research papers and have awareness on research designs.
- Develop a good knowledge on various statistical techniques and use softwares for the proper validation of research tools.
- Strategize and implement novel ideas for academics benefits and Grow confidence for participating in various national and international level conferences.
- Contribute one’s share of knowledge on various research issues through journals and publish books for the academic benefits.