M.Ed. Admission 2021-23
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION FOR M Ed PROGRAMME 2021-23
Click here for Prospectus for Admission to M.Ed Programme. 2021-23
NSS Training College Ottapalam
- Ed. Programme
Total Number of Seats: 50
Admission Nodal Officer: Dr. . SunilKumar A.S.
Contact: 9496360138, 7907016358
- Click here for online antiragging undertaking –
- Click here for online antiragging undertaking :
- Student Data Base Form
Admission Schedule M.Ed. 2021-2023
University of Calicut
DIRECTORATE OF ADMISSIONS
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION FOR M Ed PROGRAMME 2021
Online applications are invited for Admissions to M Ed. Programme (Regular Two Year course) with four semester for the Academic Year 2021-23 to the Department of Education and Government Colleges /Aided Colleges/Un Aided Colleges affiliated to University of Calicut. All candidates seeking admission to M.Ed. programmes should compulsorily register through Centralized Admission Process (CAP). The candidates who have not registered through CAP will not be permitted to take admission at any stage of the admission process. The online registration will commence on 03.09.2021, onwards and ends on 13.09.2021.
Steps for Online Registration
First Step – CAP ID Creation: Candidate applying for M.Ed 2021 shall initially create a CAP ID byproviding the basic details using the “New User (Create CAP ID)” link provided in the M.Ed 2021 registration page (www.admission.ac.in). After successful submission of the details, a CAP ID and Password will be sent to the registered mobile number instantly (Mobile number of students/parents/ guardian only to be furnished).
Second Step – Registration Completion and Making Payment: With the CAP ID and Password received in the registered mobile number, the candidate can login and fill the registration page by providing required data. Candidates shall take utmost care while selecting the reservation category during the filling up of registration data. For completing the registration, candidate shall click on the “Finalise & Proceed to Payment” button and make payment.
For General Category candidates: Rs. 555/-
For SC/ST: Rs. 280/-
There is no online allotment for M.Ed programme. University will forward the Rank list of online registered students to the Department/ Colleges. Department/ Colleges will conduct admissions as per the admission schedule published by the University. Candidates or representatives of the candidates are permitted to attend on the date prescribed for admission in the University Department/ Colleges.
Admission Schedule of M.Ed Programme 2021-23
- Commencement of Online Registration- 03.09.2021
- Last date for Registration and Fee payment -13.09.2021
- Forwarding of rank list of registered students under general merit and community quota to the colleges -20.09.2021
- Publication of rank list by the colleges on the notice board and college website as well as in admission website of the University (www.cuonline.ac.in)- 22.09.2021
- Admission by the University Department & colleges for general category- 27.09.2021
- Admission by the University Department & colleges for reservation category- 28.09.2021
- Admission by the colleges for community, management etc- 29.09.2021
- Uploading the admitted students to the ‘Admitted link’ by the colleges-30.09.2021
- Commencement of Classes- 01.10.2021
- Closing date of admission- 30.10.2021